24 febrero 2006

Carnival masks

Ain't no shit like the hood, they said. There's no place like home, they said. And what, exactly what, is supposed to be my home? A place I can crash into every time I'm hurt? A place with people I'm supposed to love? A blurry concept we try to swallow and we embrace to justify the years we spend trying to build a family instead of building our own life? An excuse not to grow up? But who does really care about home sweet homes? I don't give a fuck about it. I don't need a place to call home, I just need people to call family and they will become my own walking and breathing and fucking home. And that's all.

Jack Johnson - Good people

7 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Así me gusta, que vayas practicando :P

Anónimo dijo...

watching wlkikdnjfo ajauhsdhd wolsjuhfgtr shshsy eehjdyc shsyye bee lodlasjshtebvr
hydfydhdndbta aa ahahgag önajhaba

yes yes, very good biyuing

eso eso práctica como dice la g point, a ver como te defiendes.

Gusarapo dijo...

Ah, qué incomprendido soy. Damn it all >_<

Esta noche me voy de carnaval a un baile de máscaras. Ya os contaré.

Anónimo dijo...

ya veo que al ingles le das tan bien como al castellano. Y que tal la pronunciacion? :D

Gusarapo dijo...

Psé. Acuérdate de ese día que te estuve algo así como una hora hablando de mujeres... en inglés porque despues tenías la entrevista para la Erasmus. :P Es como nos ponían en la EGB: Necesita Mejorar.

Todo se andará.

Anónimo dijo...

One day
I know
there'll be
a place called home...
(PJ Harvey)

Home is where the heart is. Or so they say.
And you DO care. Otherwise it wouldn't piss you off not to have one.

You'll get there, eventually. Chin up, sweetie. :)

Gusarapo dijo...

Thank you, dear. XO